Orioles and Grosbeaks

  • Betty Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2001
      This week has been beautiful in Cowiche Canyon. On Tue. morning at my
      feeder was a male Bullock's oriole and he visited the bird bath. Right out
      my kitchen window in the sun, he was so beautiful. That same evening I had
      a Black-headed grosbeak, male and female and the rest of the week, the
      Evening grosbeaks are coming in. Lots of goldfinches and Pine Siskins. I
      have Red-wing blackbirds coming regularly and a female red-wing visited the
      feeder for a long time.

      Sorry I didn't get this out earlier. You are welcome to bird here.

      Betty Peterson