New Photos

  • George Vlahakis
    Message 1 of 178 , Jan 8, 2005
      Hello all,

      I have updated my pbase site with some new photos. Not too much going on but have posted some new Sparrow shots, Dippers, and a number of Bald Eagles.

      At noon today,all our feeder birds suddenly panicked and disappeared, which usually means a Raptor. Soon a beautiful Sharpie landed on the feeder support 10 feet from the window where I sat. No camera nearby of course, and when I tried to get it he flew off. Got to look at him for a few minutes and that was a real treat.

      George
      http://www.pbase.com/photon180

    • George Vlahakis
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 26 11:06 PM
        Hi All,

        A few more from this weekend. The first Sandhill Crane photo shows one Greater Sandhill with three Lessers. The fourth shot shows one of each for a nice size comparison. These were taken at the field at the end of lateral A where it intersects Marion Drain Rd.

        George Vlahakis
        http://www.pbase.com/photon180