Toppenish Christmas Bird Count-ecember 19

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1 6:35 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      The Toppenish NWR Christmas Bird Count is coming up on December 19.
      If you are interested in leading your traditional route or a different route, please let me know
      as soon as possible. If you haven't been on the Toppenish count before, but are willing to help out this year, please let me know. Also, if you are unable
      to commit to a whole day of counting, it would be great if you could spend an hour or two at a particularly birdy spot which, due to manpower constraints,has been traditionally undercovered. We will be missing Don and Carlene on their, so I'm really hoping there will be someone new to take their place.

      We meet afterwards for a potuck and tally, at our home in Parker Heights.

      Thanks, Andy

    • Sue Ericksen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1 9:29 AM
        Andy,

        Bill & I will be available to help again this year.

        Sue

        At 06:35 AM 12/1/04, you wrote:

        >Hi Everyone,
        >
        >The Toppenish NWR Christmas Bird Count is coming up on December 19.
        >If you are interested in leading your traditional route or a different
        >route, please let me know
        >as soon as possible. If you haven't been on the Toppenish count before,
        >but are willing to help out this year, please let me know. Also, if you
        >are unable
        >to commit to a whole day of counting, it would be great if you could spend
        >an hour or two at a particularly birdy spot which, due to manpower
        >constraints,has been traditionally undercovered. We will be missing Don
        >and Carlene on their, so I'm really hoping there will be someone new to
        >take their place.
        >
        >We meet afterwards for a potuck and tally, at our home in Parker Heights.
        >
        >Thanks, Andy

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • John J. Hebert
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1 3:33 PM
          Count me in for a "traditional route or a different route." Your
          call.

          John J. Hebert

        • Sturnella@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2 9:03 AM
            I will do my usual route. Ron is going to go along, too.

            Debie

          • Michael J Roper
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2 12:32 PM
              Hi Andy,
              I plan on going but don't really care to lead. As for a route preference
              any route with a good likelihood of large falcons would be great. I
              haven't seen a Gyrfalcon this year. It would be nice to see one on the
              day of the count.
              Mike Roper