Birding Babylon

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004

      I have visited a website several times that is written by one of our
      soldiers in Iraq who is a birder. He seems to be quite a naturalist. He
      has interesting comments about the birds, and other wildlife, he sees,
      intermixed with a little about his soldiering responsibilities.
      Here is the website address:

      http://birdingbabylon.blogspot.com/

      I hope you find it interesting.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://osprey.bardill.net/gallery/