Three ducks in yard

  • Sherrel Hailstone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      I have several pictures of three (I think, immature) ducks. My supposition is that they are mallards, but since I'm such a novice, I feel I should ask for help. Since I can't post these pictures within the email, I would be happy to privately email them for a stab at them, if you have time and wouldn't mind. I have a digital camera and got some fairly good pictures, while the ducks just posed for me.

      Thanks, Sherrel Hailstone