weekend photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004

      I spent parts of two days out birding over the weekend, visiting the Ahtanum and Wenas areas, along with scouting for the YVAS Spotted Owl field trip. I have added news photos to the "new photos" folder on my website, including Blue Grouse, Spotted Owl, Western Bluebird, Mountain Chickadee at its nest, Yellow-rumped Warbler and Western Tanager.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *