Re: Hutton's Vireo at Wenas Campout?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Rich,

      Of interest, Gene Hunn reported Hutton's Vireo from just north of the Kittitas side of the county line a number of years back...hmm. I guess it's possible there's a tiny population there, though this would follow no established pattern. This is a Westside species, barely creeping east in the Columbia Gorge, but not truly to Eastern Washington.

      If true, John might be able to spish one over into Yakima County! Alas, Ruby-crowned Kinglets are still migrating through; I saw them Saturday and Sunday in the lowland Wenas or nearby.

      Andy