Re: [BirdYak] 20 minute birding trip

  • John J. Hebert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2004
      Mike, thanks for the post. I went by the ponds tonight and
      saw the Cinnamon Teal and perhaps three Spotted Sandpipers.
      As I sat and watched the Spotted Sandpipers fly back and forth
      a single Least Sandpiper walked slowly along the mud towards
      me. It came so close that I could no longer use my bins to
      watch it. A teeny peep with bright yellow legs. This Least and
      others Richard and I saw today are very "drab" as compared to
      individuals we saw a few weeks ago at Grandview.

      Keep the posts coming. I had not seen a Spotted yet this year.
      Thanks,

      John J. Hebert