sightings

  • gunter hadersberger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      sat the 31 on the way up to yakima for the iba meeting i saw-

      1 w kingbird on rocky ford rd, near the toppinish golf course.

      2 vaux's swift  east of 97 on the marian drain rd.

      3  v g swallows over the bobolink field on lateral c

      gunter
    • wanmit@nwinfo.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2002
        This afternoon, on the Greenway near Union Gap, we had a good close look at
        a Bewick's Wren. He didn't appear at all frightened. We were about a mile
        down the path. In the Nile area, at our feeder and aspen trees there are at
        least two White-breasted Nuthatchs.