Burrowing Owl near Parker

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:09 PM

      I got a call from a woman who lives near Parker who said they have had a Burrowing Owl visiting their yard for the past two weeks. It usually gets there by 7:00 a.m. and stays until someone drives down the driveway and scares it away. It returns several times during the day, always perching in the same spot. I went down there this morning but, of course, it didn't show up.

      Denny

      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *