Re: [BirdYak] Nearly Froze to Death :)

  • Mac Knight
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
      Sunday would be great, George. I'll give you a call this weekend.

      I need to dig out the socks, for sure. My toes don't do well in my hiking boots, as they get a little damp and then get very chilly.

      I'm glad you guys enjoyed your trip. We hope to go later this year.

      Mac Knight
      Home Page - http://www.macknight.addr.com
      Gallery - http://www.pbase.com/macknight