Arboretum Pictures

  • Mac Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      Merri and I visited the Arboretum yesterday and found a few birds who posed for us. I've stuck a few pictures in an on-line service that can be accessed here:

      http://www.pbase.com/macknight

      These are mine. We'll edit Merri's today. If this is something folks on Birdyak want to see, let me know and I'll post a note when we update the shots. We have additional ones we didn't include yet, as we were curious to see if there is any interest.

      We'd also appreciate it if someone would let us know if we've misidentified a bird. We're pretty new at birding and will likely make mistakes.

      Thanks.

      Mac Knight
      http://www.macknight.addr.com