Hybrid flicker photo?

  • kwpenland
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hi, Yakkers,

      Just joined your group although I live nowhere near Yakima (NE
      Arizona). Doing a search for hybrid northern flickers turned up this
      site and a photo taken by one of your members, but in looking in the
      photo file don't see it there. Any chance it will be re-posted, or
      is it available at some other URL?

      Thanks much!

      Katy
    • Mac Knight
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        I have some flicker pics, Katy. It may be mine that was posted here. If you would like a copy, email me and I'll send it along. My email is

        mac_knight@...

        Mac Knight
        http://www.macknight.addr.com

        Just joined your group although I live nowhere near Yakima (NE
        Arizona). Doing a search for hybrid northern flickers turned up this
        site and a photo taken by one of your members, but in looking in the
        photo file don't see it there. Any chance it will be re-posted, or
        is it available at some other URL?

        Thanks much!

        Katy

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor