Re: [BirdYak] I-82 Scrub Jay

  • Scott G. Downes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2003
      Headed south. I exit at the hwy. 12 exit to see my gf and it was just before this and past those last ponds on the right. It was right next to the highway, if I had been able to stop could have probably hit the tree. Sorry not to mention sooner, I know its a good bird for the county.

      Scott

      Scott Downes
      Department of Biology 7537
      Central Washington University
      400 E8th Ave
      Ellensburg, WA 98926-7474
      downess@...
      >>> Rich712@... 07/17/03 10:14 PM >>>
      Scott,

      Were you headed north or south when you saw the Western Scrub Jay? Not
      really a big difference in distance but for a Greenway walker, 1/4 mile before one
      exit is close to Harlan Landing and the other south of Rotary Lake.