Re: [BirdYak] First Nighthawks today/Pelicans

  • alice creighton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2003
      Hi Just needed to get a message on BirdYak but can't seem to access it on
      my own. Wanted to comment on seeing a Cedar Waxwing while walking the
      Greenway on Tues May 27. It was alone-- just between Buchanan Lake and the
      river. Don't they usually travel in flocks? And today- May 29th--also on
      the Greenway at about the same place, I had about 15 white Pelicans fly over
      --headed North to one of the Freeway Lakes. I sure was excited!! Alice
      Creighton