Hummingbirds ?

  • moonax52
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2003
      Has anyone seen any Hummingbirds yet? Yesterday while working in the
      yard I thought I heard one, then today I glanced out the window just
      in time to see a little green back disappear from where the feeder
      should have been. I put the feeders up but saw no more activity. It's
      a little earlier than I usually see them, but who knows with these
      wierd winters we've been having. I was planning to try that
      experiment that was posted a while back but figured next week or so
      would be early enough. Has anyone else tried it, or planning to?
      Phyllis
    • Deb Davis & Ken Bevis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2003
        Lunch at trout Lodge near Rimrock last Friday (4/18)). There was a male
        rufous hummingbird at their feeder.