McNary

  • Nancy Darby
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:21 PM
      Four of us visited the McNary Refuge Sunday afternoon (while Nancy LaF and company was spotting the lesser black-backed gull), and we recorded the following:

      100's of Canadian Geese, pintails, shovelers, mallards

      Many wood ducks, yellow rumped warblers, cedar waxwings

      a few (five?) Ruddy Ducks, Greater White Fronted Geese, and Northern Flickers

      a drake and two hens: Long-tailed Duck (Formerly Oldsquaw)

      One lone Trumpeter Swan

      Happy birding, Nancy Darby ritzyteach@...