satus

  • g.r.hadersberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      eh all, feb 1 03

      g b heron, c geese, mallards, n pintail, c merganser, n harrier, cooper's hawk, r t hawk, kestral, killdeer 36, r dove, m dove, kingfisher,n flicker, magpie, crow, raven, a robin,starling, w t sparrow, r w b bird,b b bird.

      gunter
      sunnyside

    • g.r.hadersberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
        eh all. 9 24 04

        d c cormorant
        a bittern
        g b heron
        g w teal
        mallard
        n harrier
        r t hawk
        a kestrel
        v quail
        a coot
        killdeer
        l b dowitcher
        r pigeon
        m dove
        n flicker
        b b magpie
        a crow
        a robin
        e starling
        g c sparrow

        spoke to tracy, we both noted the we had tiny # of coots this summer. any one have idea ,why?

        get to us if youn know something we done not.

        gunter