9548New photos on my website

    Sep 21, 2013

      I have placed new photos on my website that include Stilt Sandpipers at Linc Coulee and birds in our backyard. Yesterday afternoon I was standing in the shade of our cedar tree trying to get photos of birds in the water feature when an immature Cooper's Hawk swooped in and landed on the pergola right in front of me. Pretty cool!

      I found a dead House Sparrow with a large tumor on its wing. There is a photo of it but I will warn you that it is pretty gross.

      The photos can be seen at:

      I hope you enjoy them.

      Denny Granstrand

      Denny Granstrand