7373New photos on my website

    Jan 4, 2011

      I just placed some new photos in the new photos folder on my website. Of
      most interest is a Red-breasted Sapsucker that Jeff Kozma's group found in
      the Tahoma Cemetery on the Yakima CBC. I saw it yesterday morning along the
      driveway at the east side of the cemetery off Tahoma Ave. There is also a
      moderate quality photo of an American Dipper we saw on the CBC with a small
      fish it had just caught. We didn't stay around long enough to see it the
      dipper was able to swallow the fish.

      Also included are photos of the Greater White-fronted Goose, Taverner's
      Cackling Goose, and Lesser Canada Goose that I saw that the arboretum on
      Dec. 31.

      There are also gull photos from our stay in LaPush over Christmas.

      I hope you enjoy them,

      Denny Granstrand

      --
      Denny Granstrand