6532New photos on my website

    Oct 26, 2009

      I have photos from Saturday's trek through the burn on Bethel Ridge
      in the new photos folder on my website. Included are: Hairy
      Woodpecker, White-headed Woodpecker, American Three-toed Woodpecker
      and Black-backed Woodpecker.

      Before you get to the woodpecker photos, you will have to wade
      through the photos from my twitch to Hoquiam yesterday. Included in
      those are: Clay-colored Sparrow, Chestnut-collared Longspur and
      Orchard Oriole.

      I hope you enjoy the photos.

      Denny Granstrand
      Southwest of the Yakima airport and beyond
      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic