5982New photos on my website

    Dec 1, 2008

      I got a new camera a week ago or so and have been testing it. I just
      added a group of photos to the new photos folder on my website.

      The Terrace Heights Cemetery is a great place to take photos, though
      the species diversity is low. There have been flocks of Canada Geese
      there in the last week that usually have a Lesser Canada Goose or a
      Taverner's Cackling Goose in the group. Plenty of Wood Ducks and
      Mallards, of course.

      If anyone is interested in getting into bird photography, or is just
      looking for a high-zoom digital camera, I have a Panasonic DMC-FZ20 for sale.

      Denny Granstrand
      Southwest of the Yakima Airport
      * Denny Granstrand *
      * Yakima, WA *
      * dgranstrand@... *
      * Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
      http://granstrand.net/gallery/
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic