5852yard birds

  • Sturnella@aol.com
    Oct 5, 2008
      Hi Yakkers

      This morning from about 9:30 and continuing for about an hour and a half
      ,were swarms of Violet-green Swallows- easily 3000, flying over our place. The
      sky was full of them - moving south.

      In the last few days I've seen about 20 American Pipits and 1 Snipe in a
      field Ron worked up.

      Oct. 1st, before they harvested the hop field next to us 100's of
      Yellow-rumped Warblers were fly catching all over the tops of the hops for several
      days. A Wilson's Warbler and 2 Orange-crowned Warblers were in my flowers on the
      same day.

      3 Stellar's Jays visited the neighborhood Oct. 2 and 3. 1 here and 2 at the
      neighbors.

      Debie Brown
      Konnowac Pass
      Moxee, WA