2813Re: [BirdYak] Toppenish Christmas Bird Count-ecember 19

  • Michael J Roper
    Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Andy,
      I plan on going but don't really care to lead. As for a route preference
      any route with a good likelihood of large falcons would be great. I
      haven't seen a Gyrfalcon this year. It would be nice to see one on the
      day of the count.
      Mike Roper