10203Yakima area visit

  • Doug Brown
    Aug 30, 2014
      Hola!,

      I am a Bellingham resident. Over the last year, I have been lurking and learning about the birds in your area through this listserve.
      The time has come to pay a visit to your area. Though I have heard many areas referenced in posts I am not personally familiar with them.
      I would appreciate any recommendations for places to go for observation and photographing birds. I will be there for 2-3 days and am particularly interested in raptors, owls, woodpeckers, and shorebirds, particularly those birds that are rarely seen on the west side. In addition, I will be looking for a place to car camp in my van. Thanks in advance for your help in planning my Yakima bird trip!

      Cheers, db

      My site ....

      http://www.douglaslbrownphotography.com/