10198Re: [BirdYak] Hilltop Way swifts

    Aug 29, 2014
      Hi Paul and Yakkers,

      This looks like a job for our swift swift-watcher Richard. I suggest Richard stop by the house and introduce the people to swifts and their incredible luck at having the swifts choose their house. A little education may prevent alarm. Or add to it.

      Denny Granstrand

      On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Paul Huffman huffmanp@... [BirdYak] <BirdYak-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Google maps makes it look like the address is 4615 Hilltop Way. Street
      view catches a woman jogger in a pink top running by the place.
      However, Yakimap shows it as 4611 Scenic Drive, parcel 18131523410, owed
      by Gary Smoot.  I'm worried about how the occupants could react to the
      swifts in their chimney. Do you think they have noticed them? Are the
      swifts making a racket in the chimney? Will they enjoy hosting the
      swifts or will they call an exterminator?

      ------------------------------------
      Posted by: Paul Huffman <huffmanp@...>

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional