10110YVAS field trip to Grays Harbor County Oct 3-5

    Jul 1 10:50 AM

      I will be leading a field trip to Grays Harbor County Oct 3-5. We will be going on the Oct. 4 pelagic trip with Westport Seabirds. Call Westport Seabirds - 360-268-9141 (leave a message and best time of day for them to call you back) or e-mail them at pmand001@... to reserve your place on the boat. The sooner the better will increase your chances of a spot. The price of the boat trip is $140. The trip goes about 35 miles west of Westport to Grays Canyon to see birds that only rarely can be seen from shore.

      You can visit the Westport Seabirds website at:  http://www.westportseabirds.com/ to see lists of species seen on previous trips and photos of birds seen on the trips.

      We will be hitting the top areas in Grays Harbor County Friday afternoon, Saturday afternoon after the boat trip and Sunday.

      You will need to be a member of the Yakima Valley Audubon Society to go on this trip.

      If you have any questions, please contact me.

      Denny Granstrand

      --
      Denny Granstrand