Contact information update

  • Ellen Karas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hello All:

      I have changed my email address to ellenkaras@... or
      ellen@...

      If you would like to still get the advance copy of Bill¹s new album, you may
      do so, but, you would now need to use the paypal email address of

      ellenkaras@... ‹ the price is still $20 for priority mail. I¹ve been
      able to send off the ones to people who have chosen to do this within 1
      business day. If you wish to do this you just go to www.paypal.com and use
      my ellenkaras@... address for payment. If you don¹t currently have a
      paypal account, then, you can either set one up or email me and ask me to
      invoice you‹if I send you a paypal invoice to your email account, you do not
      need to set up an account and can use a credit card or debit card for
      payment.

      Best regards,
      Ellen Karas
      Representing Bill Morrissey