In last 7 days
This list was started to facilitate the debate of the implication of bioethical issues for people with disabilities, marginalized groups and society at large. This list looks at these issues with certain basic understandings such as that people with disabilities and other marginalized groups have the same rights as every one else in society and that discrimination against them is wrong. A good starting point related to these issues is provided by my webpage at http://www.bioethicsanddisability.org
- Dec 2, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.