Coleman to be on C-SPAN call-in show Washington Journal (FWD)

  • sndrake@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      --forwarded from Diane--

      We received a call yesterday asking that I be on C-SPAN's
      Washington Journal Wednesday, Oct. 5th from
      7:45 - 8:30 a.m. ET.
      I'll be on air live with host Pedro Echevarria and Kathryn
      Tucker of Compassion & Choices from 7:45-8:30 am ET
      as well as viewers by phone & e-mail on the Supreme
      Court case on assisted suicide.

      It would be great if some of the call-ins/emails were from
      disability movement allies.---Diane