Re: Question re disability base law legislationand guideline regarding Design

  • spirit_guardian_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      wee have an organisation called the Barrier Free Trust who have
      qualified auditors who audit disability access for buildings and
      there is a building code all buildings must comply with. That is not
      to say there arent breaches but we do have a code.
      Huhana

      --- In Bioethics@yahoogroups.com, "Maria Barile" <mariab@c...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone
      >
      > Does the disability base law legislation(s) in your country have
      and guideline regarding Design ?

      > ex. The ADA hasmost comprehensive guidelines on building,
      technologies etc.,
      > In Canada the National Building Code of Canada, most provinces
      have the guidelines codes as well.

      > If your answer is yes, on 1st question, were the law and
      guideline enacted at about the same time? (within 5 years from
      each other?