Thanks for all your support in my case against East Riding of Yorkshire council

  • ColRevs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2003
      I like  to thank all those people who have contact me personally and offered support.

      I would like to give a special thanks to Liz Fetes(DANNER), Hereford, she has give much needed 'peer support', at a practical, emotional and psychological levels. Liz, as a neurodiverse individual seems to show empathy towards me which is at a different level from a neurotypical. She is bale to stand in my shoes and 'actively-listen' and understand and empathise with all the pain and hurt that I'm experiencing at present due to the abuse and discrimination towards me by East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

       I have received emails of support from all around the world, in which gives me great hope that other do care. I have been very touched by emails and actually  some of them have brought tears to my eyes. I know that some of my supporters have emailed Helen Curtis, at East Riding of Yorkshire Council at helen.curtis@... .

      I very surprised at the lack of support from my brothers and sisters within DAN. The only support I've received is from my fellow DANNER and ssiter Liz Fetes.

      I would especially like to thank Larry Arnold and Russell Stonarch, both neurodiverse individuals and councillors from National Autistic Society. I know that Russell, is also a North East Co-ordinator from Developmental Adult Neuro-diversity Association (DANDA).

       Finally, I would like to thank my close-friend Alex Mason, from Hull who is also neurodiverse.

       I apologise if I missed anyone out and this has not been intentionally and I'm under a lot of stress and know all you disability human and civil rights campaigners and educators and allies will empathise with me at this very emotional sensitive time in my life.

      'WE' need to continue to FREEOURPEOPLE and 'speak-out against all forms of abuse and discrimination against all disabled people in the U.K. and 'global-village'.

      KIND-REGARDS

      Colin Revell