RE: [Bioethics] FDA Warning Letter: child died from overdose during clinical trial

  • VERACARE
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 2:20 AM
      (for some reason this response lost its way en route...)

      Karen,
      This is the US FDA. FDA has authority over US sponsored
      trials and those who seek FDA approval of their drugs.

      Vera
    • Jack Noble
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6 2:43 AM
        Vera,
        I see the lights are coming on for some on the bioethics listserv. It is
        an important amplifier of the AHRP campaign messages. Nice maneuvering!
        --JHN