Re: [Bioethics] Summer Ethics Institute

  • Jack Noble
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9 10:02 AM
      Karen,
      The Catholic University of America is fully committed to implementation
      of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If there is need for accommodation,
      CUA will provide it.
      Your question, however, identifies a flaw in our application form. We
      should have asked whether the applicant needs accommodation and, if so, what
      kind. I am taking care of the problem ASAP with the cc: to my dean and our
      website programmer.
      Thanks. I hope you will come join us for the day. We have lined up folks
      who are definitely on your ethical wave length. Your own contribution to the
      day's give-and-take will be substantial, I know. Your postings on the
      bioethics listserve are damn straight and honest based on a life-time of
      experience and thought.
      --JHN