research

  • catherinevdp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hi,

      We have an 11 year old daughter with Kabuki syndrome. As part of that she has many sensory dysfunctions and ocd.

      There is a study being done at John Hopkins which hopes to reverse the developmental delay aspect of Kabuki. The winner of the grant is based on votes. Please help us by clicking on the link and voting for us! You can do so once a day.
      https://apps.facebook.com/whcontests/rare-disease-science-challenge