Call for organisers of FENS-IBRO HERTIE Winter School 2012 is now open

  • Young Biologists' Association
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      We are pleased to announce that the call for scientific organisers of the FENS-IBRO HERTIE Winter School to be held in 2012 is open.

      The FENS-IBRO HERTIE Winter School will be held in Obergurgl, Austria, January 8-15, 2012.

      To apply, please, follow this link.

      Applications must be submitted via the FENS-IBRO website only.

      The deadline for application is March 1, 2011, 24:00 CET.

      Please, consider the
      general rules for the FENS-IBRO Schools.

      For further information about the FENS-IBRO HERTIE Winter School please check the guidelines.

       FENS OFFICE BERLIN
      FENS-IBRO European Neuroscience Schools Programme
      Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) Berlin-Buch, Robert-Rössle-Str. 10, D-13092 Berlin
      Tel.: +49 30 9406 3336, Fax: +49 30 9406 2813
      e-mail:
      schools@...

       In case you no longer want to receive automated messages from FENS please log on to http://www.fens.org/md/member/ and change your Newsletter settings to “no”.