100% JOB & CAREER ORIENTED TRAINING & PROJECTS IN BIOINFORMATICS, DRUG DESIGNING

  • Aravinda
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
      Aravinda Bio invites applications for Training, Live Academic/Publication & Job Oriented Projects & publication work on Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, Molecular Modeling, Drug Designing, Bioperl Programming & (100% Job Oriented Training programs in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management (CDM), Pharmaco-vigilance, Drug Regulatory Affairs and SAS with Clinical trials) in the Months of Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb & Mar-2013.
      WE ARE ALSO PROVIDING FULL SUPPORT FOR PUBLICATION WORK LIKE:
      1. Designing of Research work
      2. Carrying out the Research work
      3. Results and Discussion
      4. Journal selection
      5. Paper writing process
      6. Plagiarism check
      7. Journal communications
      8. Paper submission.

      Interested candidates can register their names by email or phone call. Limited students in each batch. For more details just fill the enquiry form available in our website.

      Website: www.aravindabio.com

      Email:-aravindabio@... or enquiry@... or call 09391187818 (Raghu Raj)

      Note:- Some of our students got placed in Novartis-Hyd, Paraxel-Hyd, Thomson Reuters-Hyderabad, Zuventus-Mumbai, Reddy Labs-Hyd, Verco biotech-Hyd, Bharath Biotech, Hyd, NIMS-Hyd, CR bio-Hyd, Clinsync Clinical, Hyd, Accenture-Chennai, Pulse Clinical Research-Hyd, Jubilant bio(clin sys)-Bangalore, United Health Group-Hyd, Piramal Clinical Research-Hyd and many more.,
    • Aravinda