2 days to save the Iberian Wolf Recovery Center

  • ruiblho
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012

      Hi!

      Less than 3 days remain to end the crowdfunding campaign 'Don't let our Wolves become homeless' intended to raise the funds to buy the 17-hectare site on which the Iberian Wolf Recovery Center has stood for the last 25 years in central Portugal http://www.indiegogo.com/IberianWolf?a=825388 .

      Although the work performed there on Iberian Wolf (Canis lupus signatus) conservation has been nationally and internationally recognized by being awarded with several prizes, such as the "Ford Motor Company Award" in 2001 and the "BES Biodiversity Award" in 2010, today the survival of the Center is at risk and depends intirely on the purchase of this land.

      Please help and share, this is definitely the time to do it! http://www.indiegogo.com/IberianWolf?a=825388

      Thank you very much for your support,

      Rui Borralho
      NATURLINK
      Rua Robalo Gouveia, nÂș1-1A
      1900-392 Lisboa
      tel: + 351 21 7991100; fax: +351 21 7991119
      http://www.naturlink.pt
      http://www.pluridoc.com
      http://twitter.com/Naturlink
      http://twitter.com/Naturjobs