RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION WORK
We are offering Online and Full time guide for Research Projects and Publication Oriented Projects for Final Year Students (M.Sc/M.Tech/B.Tech), Research Scholars and Faculties.
COURSE: As per the Student interested Topic or assigned by us
TIMINGS: 2-5pm (Mon to Fri)
Duration: 45 Days
Fees: 15,000 (With publication Charge)
NOTE: Software will be provided. Weekend Projects are also available on request.
1. QSAR STUDIES:
2. ADMET :
ADME and Toxicity Predictions
3. DOCKING :
Synthetic Ligands (Published)
Natural Compound (Blind Docking)
Comparative Docking (Various Targets)
Comaparative Docking (Various Ligands)
4. MOLECULAR DOCKING & QSAR STUDIES:
Molecular Docking and 3D QSAR for Published Ligands
Published/ Designed: Comparative Analysis of Docking Studies
5. HOMOLOGY MODELING & DOCKING STUDIES.
Aravinda Biosolutions Pvt. Ltd. is a comprehensive training/projects providing organization in the areas of Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, Molecular Modeling, Drug Designing and Clinical Research since last 8 years. The organization runs regular/short-term training programs and offer academic/research/Publication oriented projects in the areas of Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics, Molecular Modeling, Drug designing & Clinical Research. The courses and projects have been suitably designed keeping in view the type of demand in the industry. All the projects offered at the institute are original and is provided by our expert Faculties, Project consultants, Research Scholars.
PUBLICATION DETAILS OF OUR SUDENTS AND FACULTIES:
1. ADMET & MOLECULAR DOCKING STUDIES OF NOVEL ZANAMIVIR ANALOGS AS NEURAMINIDASE INHIBITORS, Manoj Kumar Mahto, V Likhitha Raj, Prof. M. Bhaskar, Divya.R. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. 2012, 13(1), 91-94.
2. DEVELOPMENT OF BETTER ANALOGS OF VALPROIC ACID FOR THE TREATMENT OF EPILEPSY BY CADD, Manoj Kumar Mahto, Jaya Tripathi, Divya. R, Prof. M. Bhaskar. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research. 2012, 4(1), 77-79.
3. INSILICO DESIGN AND DISCOVERY OF SOME NOVEL ACHE INHIBITORS FOR TREATMENT OF ALZHEIMER'S DISORDER, Sandeep Reddy Ch, Sree Kumar Reddy G, Manoj Kumar Mahto, Pavan Kunala, ChaitanyaKanth R. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2012, 5 (3), 425-428.
4. MOLECULAR DOCKING AND TOXICITY ANALYSIS OF NOVEL ATORVASTATIN STRUCTURAL ANALOGUES WITH HMG-COA REDUCTASE, Jaya Tripathi, Manoj Kumar Mahto, Divya. R, Prof. M. Bhaskar, Sajad Shahbazi. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2012, 5(3), 386-389.
5. ANALOGS OF CARBIDOPA: INSILICO DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL DOPA DECARBOXYLASE INHIBITORS IN THE TREATMENT OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE. M Lakshmi Vasavi Devi, Deepak Reddy Gade, T Gopi Raju, Pavan Kunala. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research. 2011, 3(4), 1176-1181.
6. ANTHELMINTIC ACTIVITY AND PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL SCREENING OF THE ALCOHOLIC EXTRACT OF TRIUMFETTA PILOSA. Deepak Reddy Gade, N Duganath, D Rama Krishna, Pavan Kunala. Journal of Pharmacy Research. 2011, 4(7), 2085-2086.
7. INSILICO ANALYSIS AND DOCKING OF IMATINIB DERIVATIVES TARGETING BCR-ABL ONCOPROTEIN FOR CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA. M Sravani, N Duganath, Deepak Reddy Gade, Sandeep Reddy CH. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry. 2012.
8. STRUCTURE BASED DRUG DESIGNING OF NEW ACETYLCHOLINESTERASE INHIBITORS FOR ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE .Preeth.M, Shobana.J, Asnet Mary.J, Suresh.A, Suresh.V, Senthil Kumar.N. J Biosci Tech, 2010; 1 (4), 162-169.
9. IN SILICO DRUG DESIGNING AND DOCKING ANALYSIS FOR HYPERTENSION USING NIFEDIPINE AS A LEAD MOLECULE. P Harsha Teja.IJPRD, 2011; 3(4), 104-108.
CONTACT US: Manoj Kumar, Bioinformatics Sr. Faculty,
ARAVINDA BIOSOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. Hyderabad- 44, AP, INDIA
PH: 040-66628773, 66628774. Email: manojmahto@...