Job announcement - Project Manager of Kanachastan NGO
Position: Project Manager, Kanachastan NGO
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
- Ensure prompt management of ongoing and upcoming projects - implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting;
- Develop and maintain working relations with senior level policy makers in Government Ministries, multilateral organizations and other institutions;
- Develop project proposals for internal and external donors;
- Maintain strategic relationships with selected Armenia based development organizations, networks, think tanks, individuals and academic institutions.
- Facilitate networking between civil society organizations and public administration.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team.
- University degree or college diploma in Economics, Law, Political Science or Environment studies.
- At least 3 years direct work experience in NGO project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Fluency in English and Armenian. Knowledge of Russian language is an asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
8 June 2011, 18:00