Re: For L over Only

  • soulfire405
    Message 1 of 2737 , Sep 2, 2001
      ***SMILE*****<br>I won't be totally gone. I will
      be popping my head in every once in a while. And
      Chinky Eyes, you know if the brotha has a performance
      anywhere in the city, I'mma be there. And as usual, we'll
      do the tagteam review for our yahoo
      family...<br>Last semester y'all, home stretch. This is it....
      Thanks for the support.. See you all
      around...<br><br>Love, Peace and Soulfire~~~~
    • mail bag [daVault.net]
      Message 2737 of 2737 , Mar 21, 2002
        OH!!! Okay…. Thank you again.. honey, please bless the guestbook under
        ‘feedback’ when you get a chance! LOL the site grows faster than I can
        keep up with and sometimes I can’t remember everything. So many artists
        and new ones dropping all the time… I (Kristi) am the administrator,
        founder, ceo, head heifer in charge LOL

        Would you all like some sort of wallpaper made from that pic? I’ll have
        to hunt a bit to find the original but I could make one.

        Lemme know..

        BTW, Michael? Can ya hit me up when you can? Thx!

        One,
        Kristi
        -----{--@
        ~/.\~