Re: [BikeWashingtonDC] Re: Access to W&OD at Leesburg

  • Cliff Swiger
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Everyone seems to be on the same page with access to the W&OD off of Route
      15 heading south through Leesburg. Cross Market Street, Loudoun Street,
      Royal Street and South Street. Access to the W&OD is just beyond South
      Street and before Monroe Street. I would appreciate you double checking if
      you pass through Leesburg this weekend.

      Thanks,

      Cliff