Re: bicycle oriented vacations

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Deb: I use to volunteer for NHSRA. It is now called Disabled
      Sports USA. They use to be ski oriented group but are now more
      diversified. I don't know if they can help but might be able to point
      you in another direction or link. Here's their site
      http://www.dsusa.org/about-history.html
      Good luck, Charlie
      PS When I was in NHSRA we always asked for help from many private
      indutries sources to get/make/design adaptive equipment. They almost
      always helped at minimal or free cost. You might try some of the bike
      companies(especially the small ones)