RE: [BikeWashingtonDC] Re: [More] Bike community question

  • Anderson, David
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 11:17 AM
      I thought MORE did something like this at Schaeffer (or maybe it was the Bike Lane). Great MTBing, road riding, picnic facilities out there. Maybe it was a demo day or something similar. Either way, Schaeffer would be a great spot to hold this.
      Dave

      David Anderson
      BusinessEdge Solutions, Inc.
      (202) 345-3478 - Mobile