Take a Kid Mountain Biking Ride - Oct. 2

  • Lauren@BikeWashington
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Greetings,
      This is a reminder that Trips for Kids Metro DC's ride for tomorrow October 2nd is set and ready to go. If you are interested in volunteering we need to hear from you now.

      October 2nd's ride will take place at Lake Accotink Park in Springfield, VA at 10 am. If you are willing to give a few hours of time to make a difference with some of our "at-risk" youth in the metro area, please bring your mountain bike, helmet, gloves and meet us under the train tressle at the first parking lot at Lake Accotink.

      This Trips for Kids Metro DC ride is sponsored by IMBA (Int'l Mountain Biking Assoc.) and MORE (Mid-Atlantic Off Road Enthusiasts). We are pleased to help promote National Take a Kid Mountain Bike Riding Day and we have a group of kids that are ready to ride -- but we need some willing volunteer riders and non-riders alike to help us out!

      If you would like more information about Trips for Kids Metro DC please visit our website at www.tfkmetrodc.org. Please respond via email or phone at 571-723-6919 if you will be joining us tomorrow for a fun 4 hours of riding and creating memories.

      See you all tomorrow,
      Pat Childers
      President