Document Counter Volunteers, July 12th and 14th

  • Jonathan Krall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      This just in from Alexandria BPAC Vice Chair, Jerry King:

      Hi All,

      The Alexandria Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee is looking
      for volunteers for the documentation counts Thursday July 12th (5-7pm)
      and Saturday July 14th (12-2pm).

      Go to our webpage for additional information:
      www.bicycle.alexandria.va.us/
      or contact Jerry King (jjkingconsulting@...).

      We never seem to have enough volunteers for the effort,
      so spread the word. If you have not done this before let
      us know and we will set up training sessions
      that can accommodate all soon.

      Thank you,

      Jerry