Alexandria: Volunteer Counters Needed

  • Jonathan Krall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      Hi All,

      We are doing another round of counting of cyclists and pedestrians in Alexandria.
      I am particularly excited about this year's effort because I want to see how Capital
      Bikeshare affects the numbers in Old Town when it is in place this summer.

      The two volunteer shifts are Thursday May 24th (5-7pm) and Saturday May 26th
      (12-2pm).
      If you can help out on either shift, please write to Jerry King:
      jjkingconsulting@...

      See below for details.

      Thanks!

      Jonathan Krall