Re: Capital Bikeshare expanding by '30 to 40 a day.'

  • Bill Z
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      I just noticed that a writer from Milwaukee
      wrote a very well researched story explaining
      how the bike share program in Montreal Canada
      works.

      The DC program probably works the same way.

      This story
      http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/lifestyle/110647489.html
      has a list of most of the cities with bike
      share programs, and includes a more complete
      map at the end.

      I will copy this story to our files section.

      But I did not find the map to be very useful
      because I can't figure out what cities they
      represent or why most of the indicators
      are question marks.

      Bill Zardus

      --- In BikeWashingtonDC@yahoogroups.com,