Tour de Cure Ride/Volunteer Opportunities (Sweep/Leader/Patrol/&more)

  • Kristen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      Hi everyone!

      We are gearing up for the 2010 Tour de Cure, a 12 thru 100 mile cycle ride that takes place out in Reston, VA on Sunday June, 20th to raise money for diabetes research, advocacy and education.

      We are still looking for some fabulous volunteers to help us make our event a success. Please see below for volunteer opportunities. For more information on the event, check out our website at www.diabetes.org/nationalcapitaltourdecure

      Ride Sweepers for our 20, 17 and 12 mile rides

      Ride Leaders for our 63, 33, 20, 17 and 12 mile rides

      SAG drivers for our 63, 33, 20, 17 and 12 mile rides

      Bike Patrol Marshalls for our 12, 17, 20, 63, and 100 mile rides

      Motorcycle Patrol Marshalls - 4 spots and loops available

      We also have water and rest stop opportunities available, as well as cheerleader, event set up and breakdown, registration and more!

      If you are interested in riding or volunteering, please contact Kristen at kavioli@... . Thank you in advance!