Re: Lost ID on WOD/Custis

  • speedrat52
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
      Alan Hood. :)

      --- In BikeWashingtonDC@yahoogroups.com, Peter Saint James <peterstj@...> wrote:

      > On 14 October2009, at 6:29 AM, speedrat52 wrote:
      >
      > > I lost my Gov't ID this morning on the WOD or Custis trail. Please
      > > contact me if found. Thank you.
      > >

      > Is it in the name of speedrat52? If it's not, how would we know
      > it's yours? :-/
      >

      > Peter

    • Ducttape
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009

        AH-HAH!!!  Now we’ve got you.

        ~~~~         ___o
          ~~~~      _\ <_
        ~~~~       (_)/(_)

        http://tinyurl.com/djr78c

        > On 14 October2009, at 6:29 AM, speedrat52 wrote:
        >
        > > I lost my Gov't ID this morning on the WOD or Custis trail. Please
        > > contact me if found. Thank you.
        > >

        > Is it in the name of speedrat52? If it's not, how would we know
        > it's yours? :-/
        >

        > Peter

      • Eric Weisz
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
          Can you tell me what the H E double hockey sticks joining the NRA has to do with this post?!

          In an odd coincidence, I lost my ID this morning, too. Got to work, ID no longer in pocket. Doubled back and was about to give up on finding it, when across from the Holocaust Museum, a group of tourists asked me if I was looking for my ID. Why yes, I am. (Thanks for making my day, tourists!)

          Hope yours turns up, speedrat, er, Alan

          Eric

          On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Ducttape <ducttape@...> wrote:

          AH-HAH!!!  Now we’ve got you.